Notices

Motivational Quote of the Day

Old 06-28-2014, 08:05 AM
FitDay Member

Default Motivational Quote of the Day

When I used to think about weight loss, I would be discouraged at the thought of how much time it would take to reach my goal. It overwhelmed me to the point that I would just give up! It took me a long while to understand that if I gave in to the time it would take to accomplish my goal, that I would never reach my goal. I needed to just take a deep breath and do what I needed to do to move towards my goals. I needed to set small goals along the way and not look too far ahead. Regardless of the number of pounds, it's a good idea to focus on short term, attainable goals. This way, you'll feel a sense of accomplishment throughout the time it takes to reach your goal! As I continue along this path, I constantly need to remind myself of that. Set small goals and work towards them and eventually I'll end up at my final goal. The time this takes does not matter.....the time will pass anyway! Grant yourself the time...it won't happen overnight...but if you persevere...you will reach your goal!!! It's not easy, but it's worth it...YOU'RE WORTH IT!!! I look forward to reaching my goal! How about you?

Last edited by lildebbieg; 06-28-2014 at 12:58 PM.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:58 AM
FitDay Member

FitDay should have a "Like" button.
Old 08-21-2014, 06:38 PM
FitDay Member

You Don't Always Get What You Wish For,
But You Always Get What You Work For.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:28 PM
FitDay Member

Very true. Thanks for the quote.