Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Does anyone have any good weight loss tips? or good diets to try? >

Does anyone have any good weight loss tips? or good diets to try?

Notices

Does anyone have any good weight loss tips? or good diets to try?

Old 08-14-2014, 12:21 AM
FitDay Member

Default Does anyone have any good weight loss tips? or good diets to try?

I need to loose as much weight as poss before september 23rd to get into my wedding dress... anyone have tips? ive tried 3 diets and none of them work for me, slimming world, weight watchers and g.i diet!
i have noooo willpower

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-23-2014 at 12:02 AM. Reason: deleted link
Old 08-14-2014, 01:16 AM
Super Moderator

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!
I suggest talking to your doctor about whatever diet will work best for you, that is safe and effective and realistic!

There's nothing like a wedding to make a person want to lose weight. That goes for the guests, too! It's a stressful time. You can have expectations that just aren't healthy or possible, so that's what your doctor could talk to you about.

The willpower problem - everyone has it!
Old 08-14-2014, 11:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default Atkins

To lose the most weight fast, go for no/low carb. Read up on Atkins. It's basically this:

Keep your carbohydrates under 20 grams
Get those 20 grams from green, leafy veggies
Eat fat and protein until you are full

Typical meals:

bfast: 3 eggs scrambled in butter and three bacon strips, water
snack: slice of cheese, water
lunch: grilled chicken breast, 3 cups salad greens (kale, spinach, romaine) with fatty, sugar-free dressing of your choice, water
snack: pork rinds, water
dinner: 6 oz filet mignon, 3 cups salad greens with fatty, sugar-free dressing, water

You will drop weight quickly, I've seen people drop 20 pounds in a month. Most of it will be water weight, but you're trying to fit into a dress, and this is the quickest way to do it. Good luck!

EDIT: to control hunger and speed metabolism, drink plenty of black coffee and take a daily aspirin. Don't do this if you have high blood pressure, heart disease or cardiac arrhythmia.
Old 08-18-2014, 03:36 AM
FitDay Member

I have one good diet for you it`s call hcg drops dietand it is very effective diet I try it and it help to me and my friend....

Last edited by taubele; 08-18-2014 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Removed link
Old 08-20-2014, 04:12 PM
FitDay Member

I think good diet plan is not to follow any diet food. Just make healthy and light food.. Avoid junk food items and items which are baked.
Old 08-21-2014, 11:52 PM
FitDay Member

I will recommend you cardio exercise like swimming,cycling,basketball and jogging for weight loss and body maintenance. You should also concentrate on your diet must add some raw veggies in it and avoid from all types of beverages.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-22-2014 at 12:12 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 08-22-2014, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jeffloupe
To lose the most weight fast, go for no/low carb. Read up on Atkins. It's basically this:

Keep your carbohydrates under 20 grams
Get those 20 grams from green, leafy veggies
Eat fat and protein until you are full

Typical meals:

bfast: 3 eggs scrambled in butter and three bacon strips, water
snack: slice of cheese, water
lunch: grilled chicken breast, 3 cups salad greens (kale, spinach, romaine) with fatty, sugar-free dressing of your choice, water
snack: pork rinds, water
dinner: 6 oz filet mignon, 3 cups salad greens with fatty, sugar-free dressing, water

You will drop weight quickly, I've seen people drop 20 pounds in a month. Most of it will be water weight, but you're trying to fit into a dress, and this is the quickest way to do it. Good luck!

EDIT: to control hunger and speed metabolism, drink plenty of black coffee and take a daily aspirin. Don't do this if you have high blood pressure, heart disease or cardiac arrhythmia.

This is good advice and better yet it will work! You won't be hungry and being able to snack on the pork rinds (don't get flavored, they have added carbs). I always like to mix a few pork rinds into my salad for "croutons". Avoid sugar and read labels for carb counts on salad dressings, etc.

Congratulations on your wedding Just remember, when you get a craving for something....tell yourself you can have wedding cake at the wedding!
Old 09-10-2014, 09:02 PM
FitDay Member

thanks for all posting this information is very important for my and help full