Notices

Need to loss 7 pounds real quick !!!?

Old 08-20-2014, 01:43 AM
FitDay Member

Default Need to loss 7 pounds real quick !!!?

Hi everyone, i'm 21, 5ft7 my weight is 143 pounds. i've read some articles in the net and suggested that my healthy weight is supposed to be around 132 pounds.i'm rushing my weight loss since i'm going to join the army soon (about a month). i'm not intended to reach that goal (132) in near tempo since my reference suggest that would meant risking my health condition, so i'll stick with the 7 pounds weight loss. Is there any suggestion on how to do that in just a month. I did been working out everyday(standard army PFT stuff) but that didn't seem to have any result.

Additional note: most of my fat is in my thighs and butts

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-23-2014 at 12:04 AM. Reason: deleted link
Old 08-20-2014, 01:54 AM
Super Moderator

You're giving yourself a month to lose 7 pounds. That is 2 pounds a week, which is in the range for successful Weight Watchers, for example. So just go very balanced, very controlled, nothing extreme but limit your calories to the range that will allow that (fitday helps you plan for a goal). Measure and log all your foods in the food log. Don't drink alcohol or caloric beverages - that can slow your progress.

Then, remember that if you join the army, you'll be doing a lot of strenuous activity and you'll be losing weight and getting fitter, so why stress about losing weight now?

Also, for your height and weight, your BMI is right in the middle of the normal range. No problem there...
Old 08-23-2014, 01:20 AM
FitDay Member

Heheheh we all try to lose some weight you need some I give you how you want....
Old 09-10-2014, 08:59 PM
FitDay Member

thanks for all posting this information is very important for my and help full
Old 09-21-2014, 04:50 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mamanini
Hi everyone, i'm 21, 5ft7 my weight is 143 pounds. i've read some articles in the net and suggested that my healthy weight is supposed to be around 132 pounds.i'm rushing my weight loss since i'm going to join the army soon (about a month). i'm not intended to reach that goal (132) in near tempo since my reference suggest that would meant risking my health condition, so i'll stick with the 7 pounds weight loss. Is there any suggestion on how to do that in just a month. I did been working out everyday(standard army PFT stuff) but that didn't seem to have any result.

I tried these USANA products. I lost 9lbs in 5 days. I should say, it's a must try!

Last edited by TessTraylor; 09-21-2014 at 04:51 PM. Reason: .
Old 10-07-2014, 06:48 AM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb

I recommend the Atkins diet. it worked for me and I lost 2 stone in about 2 and a half months. all you have to do is avoid any carbohydrates, you're allowed 20g a day which isn't very muc so you coud use that on vegetables etc. I was on a diet of mostly eggs and meat e.g i'd have a steak and a side of spinach and mushrooms, and eggs and bacon for breakfast. it takes about 2 days to get into ketosis (you can check this with a special stick from your local pharmacy) and then from then on in the weight just drops off you, however the disadvantage to this diet is that you must lose 5 pounds more than you want beause once you start eating carbs again the ketones fill your muscles again and you gain some weight. it really does work though! good luck
Old 10-27-2014, 01:24 PM
FitDay Member

make sure that you are eating healthy fats, virgin coconut oil, ghee, raw macadamia nuts, raw pistachios, etc... your body needs to release the fat burning enzymes to break down these fats and will in turn help to metabolize stored fat as well.
Old 10-30-2014, 12:16 PM
FitDay Member

Achieving your desired weight is possible as long as you are making the right choices. Here are some easy tips for you.

1. Stay hydrated. Drink water often.
2. Exercise.
3. Say no to sugar. Switch to sugarfree.
4. Get enough sleep
5. Drink green tea!
6. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
7. Don't starve yourself!
8. You can also use natural weight loss supplements.