Notices

I'm New Here!

Old 06-19-2014, 06:26 PM
FitDay Member

Default I'm New Here!

Hello Everyone,

I am an early forty-something mom of four teenagers. I am really ready and fired up to do this for myself! I have tried and failed, and I have tried and succeeded in the past ... so I am aware of the peaks and valleys ahead.

I would greatly appreciate any advice you can offer regarding utilizing Fit Day to its highest potential!

Thank you and God bless.
Old 06-19-2014, 07:45 PM
Super Moderator

Use the food log to see the number of calories you are eating each day. When you start cutting calories from your diet, you will be able to see it in your food log.

There's a physical activity log, too. That can give you motivation.

And there are motivation and support forums - good tips and enthusiasm there!

Good luck!
Old 06-23-2014, 05:55 PM
FitDay Member

I am so happy to report that I am using the website and love it. I have been very active and keeping track of everything that I eat. Granted, I'm only a few days in. Lol. Thank you for the encouragment!
Old 06-24-2014, 09:08 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Klinsfam6mom! I am new today as well. Good luck to you in your weight loss goals! We can do this!!!
Old 06-25-2014, 09:26 PM
FitDay Member

Hi to everyone.
I'm not new to dieting (been dieting with varying success for as long as I can remember) but this is the first time I've ever done it online. Felt like I need some kind of motivation, so here I am.
Stood on the scales this morning and discovered that the gravity in my bathroom is broken. Either that or I'm bigger than I've ever been.
But at least it's motivated me to start doing something about it. And by joining this website I'm hoping to find some like-minded individuals that will help each other reach our goals.
So, this is me - 40 year old bloke, 259 pounds (!!!)
My target - to be a 41 year old bloke weighing in at 196 pounds by Christmas.
Two of those targets shouldn't be a problem and (hopefully) with your help, the third target should be achievable too.
Wish me luck!
(And good luck to you all too!)
Old 07-03-2014, 08:05 PM
FitDay Member

Nice to see all of you new-comers here. This program will help you stay on track and keep you accountable to yourself. There is a motivation and support thread that is ongoing and starts new every Monday. But you can jump in whenever you feel like it to talk about your goals, struggles and successes. You can do it!!!
Old 07-29-2014, 03:06 PM
FitDay Member

Default New

I am new here as well. I gained 50 pounds over the past couple of years & have gone up and down with efforts to try and get it off. I want to be healthier, feel good and have more energy. And of course look better in my jeans! I need something to help keep me focused on my goal and I am hoping Fitday is the answer. Tomorrow is DDay! Good luck to all of you who are just starting out like me.

Old 07-30-2014, 12:55 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Lili! Please feel free to join us on the weekly Accountability and Motivation thread found in the Support and Motivation board. A new one starts up every Monday and there are a few of us who post there to discuss how we're doing, share recipes, exercise ideas and just general chat! It can be very helpful to have others to check in with to help keep up the motivation! Welcome
Old 07-31-2014, 05:37 AM
Super Moderator

welcome aboard n00bies!
Old 08-04-2014, 09:31 AM
FitDay Member

Talking newbie

Hi everyone , i found this site online and looks really interesting i am really looking forword to giving it a go . i have put on weight and lost weight like a yo yo over the years but i really feel motivated right now and want to do it right hope i can join in . wish me luck aine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.