Notices

Help, I need to lose weight again

Old 07-27-2014, 04:42 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy Help, I need to lose weight again

Whats the best way like doing stuff to lose couple pounds (3-4) pretty quick like in a week or two I eat 900-1250 (Healthier) ive been having hard time snacking pretzels and ice cream etc!

What do i need to do? What has worked for u?

And I eat lot of low calorie foods so thats why my count is kinda low i guess

In 3 weeks i went from 106.0 to now 108.0 im short btw 5'1.5"
Old 07-27-2014, 07:23 AM
Super Moderator

Your BMI is in the normal range, no?

Was that 5 ft 1.5 inches and 108 lbs? Normal, on the low end of normal BMI.

BMI= Body Mass Index

I'd say, relax. There's no use getting all wound up about two pounds, when you are not overweight. And giving a really short time frame --- c'mon! It's your health, not only physical but your stress level. Just don't overeat, stop beating yourself up about 2 pounds, and get some physical exercise to work off all that anxiety! With 2 pounds in a normal weight range, the biggest catastrophe might be not feeling like your jeans fit the same as they did two weeks ago.

I'm not trying to downplay your concern. It's great to watch the pounds on the scale and not let weight gain get out of hand. But remember you're talking about two measly pounds.

The call for help is bound to bring lots of replies recommending that you take some miracle elixir or supplement. Tune them out. Forget the sales pitches. Listen to your doctor when you ask him what to do and he says, 'About what - two pounds?' Your health is way more important and anything anyone can tell you that 'guarantees' quick weight loss is not going to be good for your health.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:09 PM
FitDay Member

I think you completely need to cut off all the calories and drink about 8-10 glasses of water daily.Good sleep is a must for weight loss and it is important to stay away from white foods.I bet you can lose weight in 4-5 weeks.
Old 07-28-2014, 05:10 AM
Super Moderator

Cutting off all calories would be called 'fasting.' Don't try that for 4-5 weeks. Get your doctor's opinion on that, but I think it's safe to say that is unhealthy.