View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 01:21 AM   #20 (permalink)
JediMindTricks
FitDay Member

Mern, 43 years! Wow!!! Congratulations! I don't think a controlled cheat as you put it would do that much damage to your overall progress. I think you deserve a little decadence on your fun day you have planned.

I've been feeling really terrible today. I took a melatonin for the first time last night. I thought if I went to sleep at a "normal" hour I would get a good night sleep and wake up refreshed and ready to go in the morning. It was awful. it didn't put me to sleep for about an hour. Then I woke up every hour and got out of bed at 1:30am for a while. Went back to bed and slept pretty sound for a couple hours. Woke up at 6:30, 7:30 and got out of bed at 10:00am. But I felt like I hadn't slept a wink. I've been so exhausted all day.

I've been doing so/so today. I had an apple with peanut butter this morning, and an Atkins shake/milk a couple hours later. I went off plan when I had 1 oz of chips. 1 oz is not very many chips, but it's got around 140 calories, so it adds up really fast.

It's dinner time, and I'm not sure what I'm going to make yet. I may take it easy on myself and reheat the frozen leftover lasagna. I probably should before the French bread gets stale and moldy. Ok, that's the plan. I probably won't have much of it though.

I made french onion dip to go with the chips, but I bought myself broccoli to dip. I thought that was a wise choice. Indulging in a little sour cream is way better than adding chips or crackers on top of that. I'm sure I'll have another shake later too.

Ok, I need to get my butt in gear and make something of my day.

Start (1/9/14): 276.8
Goal: 130ish
Current: 248.6

The only goal I have right now is to get my ass in gear and get the scale moving the other way!
JediMindTricks is offline   Reply With Quote