View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 11:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
lildebbieg
FitDay Member

Laney - Consider it done! First thing tomorrow I'll put something together for the remainder of the week and try to keep it under 10 minutes for at least the first week and keep it at a good starting pace. We'll take it from there and increase when you're ready. I wish I could design something myself, but I'm not able to demonstrate the exercises for you so I can't do that. I'll have to rely on youtube videos so there is someone demonstrating the moves. There's lots of good, solid workouts on youtbue...and best of all it's free!

Jenai - I totally get feeling afraid of reinjury...I'm currently struggling with that myself. These workouts I put up will be a nice pace and require no equipment. Have a look at them and if it looks like something you want to try, great! If not, that's okay too

Jenn
- Maybe you would want to join in as well to get ready for your doctors appointment in a month?

Have a great evening all and I'll check back in tomorrow morning!

"Weight loss is like driving: If you ever veer off the road, just make a u-turn and head back in the right direction.."

Highest Weight - 143 lbs (03/Sept/13)
Short Term Goal - 136.6 lbs (31/Oct/14)
Current Weight - 136.4 lbs (10/Oct/14) Back to a healthy BMI!
Goal Weight - 114 lbs (aiming for March 31, 2015!!)
lildebbieg is offline   Reply With Quote