View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 06:25 AM   #61 (permalink)
adyndravo1
FitDay Member

Evening all. I had a good day today. I kept my calorie count down and I got the strawberry bed cleaned out and all the raspberries in the bed transplanted into the new bed. I took me 4 hours. It took longer then anticipated so will get the amendments in tomorrow. It was breezy so the heat didn't set in until about 3 pm.
Mern as far as gardening goes. It has been trial and error.
I have read a lot of books and gardening mags. We had a garden every year while I was growing up. And yes the virus is contagious to plants that have no immunity. That is why I have to get a tomato variety that is immune.
Jenai have you ever talked to a doctor about the sleep problem. I worked rotating shift work for more then 25 years. It ruined my sleep pattern. I could sleep during the day but not at night. I got some ambient and took it only if I could not sleep. Mostly on nights I had to work the next day. I don't take it very often now, but I still keep some handy.
all in all I have had a great day. I got a lot done outside and my laundry is almost done. Talk to you all tomorrow.Nyda
adyndravo1 is offline   Reply With Quote