Notices

Water journal

Old 01-04-2010, 05:36 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Water journal

Are there any plans in the near future to include a water journal? I know that the foundation of any good nutritional plan is to include plenty of water and a daily log would help me fulfil my daily requirements.

Besides that, what a fantastic site, been on for 3 days now and I'm enjoying how easy it is to navigate and keep track of my progress....thanks!
Old 01-04-2010, 08:01 AM
FitDay Member

That's a great idea!

When I used to go to the chiropractor, she would say I should be drinking half of my body weight in ounces per day. So, if I weigh 200 pounds, I should drink 100 ounces per day.

This may not be exactly what you're asking for, but you can add "Water, tap" to your Food consumption for the day.

Last edited by doggiesnot; 01-04-2010 at 08:58 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:25 PM
FitDay Member

Hi tpdncer. Yes, that is a great idea. We actually get that request a bunch. I know it is on the to-do list, so I will add in a vote from you

We should really add a forum for "Feature Requests" so everyone can see what others are asking for and we can respond.

Thanks for the nice words about the site. It means a lot to us to hear nice feedback. I am glad it is helping you.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:03 AM
FitDay Member

Hi, this is a great site. My gym has this thing where you can post your current weight and your daily/weekly rate. It's a little too public for me, but I was wondering if there was a way to post our screen name and our weight day by day with a running tally of how many net pounds gained or lost each day. I like this idea because the notion of putting my weight out there publicly might keep me more honest and also because it would be a neat idea for people to see how many pounds everyone on fitday lost (or gained) each day.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:58 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by virge randall
Hi, this is a great site. My gym has this thing where you can post your current weight and your daily/weekly rate. It's a little too public for me, but I was wondering if there was a way to post our screen name and our weight day by day with a running tally of how many net pounds gained or lost each day. I like this idea because the notion of putting my weight out there publicly might keep me more honest and also because it would be a neat idea for people to see how many pounds everyone on fitday lost (or gained) each day.
Yes! You can make your profile public, and weight is one of the items you can make public or private.

You can click on "Profile" and then "Public Settings Page". I don't see how to add friends, however.

My public profile is here:
http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...ner=doggiesnot