Notices

fat removal treatment

Old 07-10-2014, 11:04 PM
FitDay Member

Default fat removal treatment

The matter is how to remove a fat.most of peoples are suffering in this problem.every one want to look smart and healthy .there are a two way to remove fat. first is natural way and second procedure called liposuction surgery. first we talk about natural way.
this is a some tips for loss weight,
first of all maintain your diet,doing exercise,eat green vegetables fresh fruits,go to running in the morning time.do not eat junk food. if you have no successful result to after follow that all procedure that i share with you then you can get the liposuction treatment which is very famous in all the world.there are many of liposuction centre in India that can provide you best treatment at affordable cost. in this surgery remove unwanted fat from specific areas of your body.like tummy,arms,thighs and hips,etc.this is not a big procedure.you will go back your normal life in just few days.....

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-21-2015 at 02:07 AM. Reason: removed link again
Old 07-11-2014, 08:58 AM
FitDay Member

easy as that eh?
No side effects? no danger? Just go for liposuction and I'll look like a model by the next morning. Wow. I want some of that.
Old 07-11-2014, 06:16 PM
FitDay Member

thanks rmnsuk
Old 01-20-2015, 10:29 PM
FitDay Member

The natural way is better in my opinion. However, this treatment would help a lot of people. Please mention the side or danger effects of it as well.
Old 01-28-2015, 05:01 AM
FitDay Member

The first one which is about doing exercises and diet is the best and healthiest one. It not only helps you lose and maintain your weight, but it's very important with regard to improving your overall health condition.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:35 PM
Banned

Extra weight or fat is very painful our daily movement life. If we seriously maintain healthy weight loss method we successful for loss extra weight. Here are details some weight loss tips all are benefit from here :

First, introducing the cardio exercise program
Second, buy lose weight pedometer
Third, try workout machine
Fourth, take lose weight classes
Fifth, join lose weight training.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 02-28-2015 at 06:23 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 02-17-2015, 06:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jhonsmith
The matter is how to remove a fat.most of peoples are suffering in this problem.every one want to look smart and healthy .there are a two way to remove fat. first is natural way and second procedure called liposuction surgery. first we talk about natural way.
this is a some tips for loss weight,
first of all maintain your diet,doing exercise,eat green vegetables fresh fruits,go to running in the morning time.do not eat junk food. if you have no successful result to after follow that all procedure that i share with you then you can get the liposuction treatment which is very famous in all the world.there are many of liposuction centre in India that can provide you best treatment at affordable cost. in this surgery remove unwanted fat from specific areas of your body.like tummy,arms,thighs and hips,etc.this is not a big procedure.you will go back your normal life in just few days.....
I think it's a better choice to stick to the natural way of losing weight of course ]

Last edited by Kathy13118; 02-21-2015 at 04:32 PM. Reason: deleted link
Old 04-10-2015, 02:11 AM
FitDay Member

Default Side-effect free ayurveda tips

Instead of going through risky surgeries and treatments, ayurvedic products always come handy. Try Epica Oil by Prakruti JiyoFresh. You simply need to apply it externally to get amazig effects! Definately worth it!