View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 04:47 AM   #26 (permalink)
JediMindTricks
FitDay Member

Jenn, you're right. I need to pay more attention to labels, and I need to be conscious of choosing low-sodium options in canned goods and stuff (I usually do, but not always).

Debbie, great job on the early morning workout!!!

Today was my best day in a while on sodium...less than 2000mg. Fitday says I should be at about 1500mg. I've got a lot of work to do.

Talked to my health coach today and I totally forgot I have a glucose meter and haven't been checking it at all. I checked it this morning and it was 105. I'm super happy with that. And that's without being on Metformin. If I can keep my numbers lower like that, then I'm pretty confident I won't have to go back on meds. It's amazing what diet and exercise can do for our health!

I had a great day calorie-wise. Less than 1400. I made the most amazing dinner tonight. And Mern, it's only got 1 Tbsp of flour per serving, so I think you could try this one. It's for onion/mushroom/dijon chicken. It was an absolute Pinterest success, and my whole family kept saying over and over how much they liked it while eating. Check out the recipe here. The only thing I did different was use dried thyme instead of rosemary. I'm not a big rosemary fan. I had broccoli and just one bite of my restaurant-worthy garlic mashed potatoes. They were the bomb! But I only had a taste, so I was happy about that too. I've been up for all but 3 of the last 29 hours, so I am going to bed early and hopefully will finally be able to fall asleep. That's why my calories are a lot lower...I am not having my night time atkins with milk.

Start (1/9/14): 276.8
Goal (4/21/2015): 130ish
Current: 240.0

11 lbs to go until next mini goal.
Next big goal: ONEderland 12/25/2014
JediMindTricks is offline   Reply With Quote