Accountability Check In
Keep calories low
- Monday...Greek yogurt and raspberries, lunch-large homemade chicken cesar salad, snack - small bag of pretzels (I didn't bring enough to work and got hungry...oops!), snack2-air popped popcorn dressed with parm cheese and dinner-black beans with salsa and cheese....so probably again around 1000-1200 cals?
Exercise a lot
- 40 minutes skipping intervals
Drink a lot of water
- 48 oz....a little low today...I'll aim for more tomorrow but it's almost bedtime so I don't want to down a bunch of water!
Another good day in my books!
- How did you do sticking to your meal plan today?
- good suggestion to read labels. It's shocking to find out how much sodium is in some things!!
Have a good evening all! Hopefully there are more posters tomorrow...it's way too quiet around here this week!