View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 11:54 AM   #19 (permalink)
JediMindTricks
FitDay Member

aw, Libby, I'm sorry you're not feeling up lately. I know personally what that's like (I'm on anti-depressants). If you're thinking you might have a problem then you probably do. Your gut and heart are usually right, and I would recommend seeing someone to help you feel better. It could be through counseling, some kind of meds or even both if that's what you need.. Sending love to you. On a wow note...congrats to your DS for his gold medal! That's amazing!!!

As for me, I planned out my menu for the day. 2 atkins shakes/milk, I'm trying an amazing looking new chicken/mushroom/dijon chicken dish with broccoli for dinner (I'm making mashed potatoes for the family too, but I'm skipping that). And for my snacks I will have 3 cookies throughout the day (they're small, so I don't feel bad about having 3) and 1.5 oz of salt & vinegar chips. That will put me at 1400 calories for the day. Crossing my fingers that I can stick to the plan! Oh, I forgot to put on the banana. I'm thinking about blending 1/2 a banana in one of my shakes. Ok, added it, so that will put me at 1460 for the day...still within my target. I hope hope hope I don't stumble today!

I'm also having my monthly phone convo with my nutritionist today that's provided through my husband's work. Those talks are usually very helpful. They're only 15 minutes, but a lot can be said and heard in 15 minutes.

Sorry if I'm monopolizing the thread!!!

Start (1/9/14): 276.8
Goal (Summer, 2015): 130ish
Current: 246.8

Next mini goal 238 by 10/17
17.8 lbs to go until next bigger goal.
Would like to be as close to ONEderland by Christmas as possible.

Last edited by JediMindTricks; 07-08-2014 at 12:24 PM.
JediMindTricks is offline   Reply With Quote