View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 12:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
lildebbieg
FitDay Member

Mern - What a sweet boy!!! So nice to receive such a nice compliment since (I know all too well) kids are brutally honest...your weight loss must really show! Congrats on your progress!

Jenn - Sounds like you got in some nice informal exercise today! Great job!

Libby - Nothing quite like being awake all night eh!?!?! Awful!! I hope you catch some good z's tonight! Maybe you can take a sleeping aid just for tonight so you're ensured a good nights sleep?

Where is everyone else? Hope, Mary, Aimee, Terri, Mike, Nyda, Bea...anyone else I missed? Where are you all!

Accountability Check In

Keep calories low - this is hard to report on since I don't want to count calories but I had a meatless Monday...breakfast -banana & almond milk, lunch-large Greek salad, snack-air popped popcorn dressed with parm cheese and dinner-black beans with salsa and cheese....so probably around 1000-1200 cals?
Exercise a lot - 30 minutes elliptical and 30 minutes skipping intervals
Drink a lot of water - 64 oz....could have been more, but could have been worse!

I like these nondescript goals....it takes the pressure off trying to hit a certain target and just allowed me to do what I could today without feeling guilt. Let's see how tomorrow goes!

"Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it."

Starting Weight - 143 lbs (3/Sept/13)
Current Weight - 136.6 lbs (12/Sep/14)
Goal Weight - 114 lbs (aiming for February 2015!!)
lildebbieg is offline   Reply With Quote