View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 12:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Mern - What a sweet boy!!! So nice to receive such a nice compliment since (I know all too well) kids are brutally honest...your weight loss must really show! Congrats on your progress!

Jenn - Sounds like you got in some nice informal exercise today! Great job!

Libby - Nothing quite like being awake all night eh!?!?! Awful!! I hope you catch some good z's tonight! Maybe you can take a sleeping aid just for tonight so you're ensured a good nights sleep?

Where is everyone else? Hope, Mary, Aimee, Terri, Mike, Nyda, Bea...anyone else I missed? Where are you all!

Accountability Check In

Keep calories low - this is hard to report on since I don't want to count calories but I had a meatless Monday...breakfast -banana & almond milk, lunch-large Greek salad, snack-air popped popcorn dressed with parm cheese and dinner-black beans with salsa and probably around 1000-1200 cals?
Exercise a lot - 30 minutes elliptical and 30 minutes skipping intervals
Drink a lot of water - 64 oz....could have been more, but could have been worse!

I like these nondescript takes the pressure off trying to hit a certain target and just allowed me to do what I could today without feeling guilt. Let's see how tomorrow goes!

If you are persistent, you will reach your goal. If you are consistent, you will keep it.
lildebbieg is offline   Reply With Quote