View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 12:19 AM   #77 (permalink)
JediMindTricks
FitDay Member

Mern, she's adorable!! Great pics!! I'm so glad you were able to adapt my recipe and enjoyed it!

Debbie, I'm so glad that I inspire you. lol, I thought I was being a big whiner lately. haha! Seriously, thank you for the words because it truly is motivating to hear someone say they recognize your efforts. It will carry me a ways. I'll let you know as soon as it arrives! Can't wait!

It's almost dinner time for me and I've only got about 670 calories left in my daily budget for dinner and some night time popcorn I refuse to eat plain popcorn, so it's a little higher at 210. That means I have to squeeze dinner in at about 450 calories to stay at 1450 for the day. I think I can do it. I'll just have the main meat, a veggie and stay away from the starches. (I'll probably make something like potatoes for the family--they love them--but I'll stay away.) We'll see how it goes. I might come on later and cry about how I blew it.

Start (1/9/14): 276.8
Goal: 130ish
Current: 248.6

The only goal I have right now is to get my ass in gear and get the scale moving the other way!
JediMindTricks is offline   Reply With Quote