View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #29 (permalink)
fletch8502
FitDay Member

Looks like everyone's working hard this weekend...great job, ladies! It's almost Monday, and isn't being healthy just so much easier during the week?! Well, okay, maybe not easy quite, but you get the point. =)

Erinn...I love your last goal and I love your comment about being a work in progress! You definitely have a great attitude! Congrats on working hard towards your goals.

pattialbert...yay for your plan working! Hope you get that extra walk in and continue to have a successful weekend.

As for me:

- Drink 8-10 glasses of water each day! Check!
- Take Friday off from the gym (I've worked out 13 of the past 14 days and my legs are soooore!) Check! And my legs thanked me! =)
- Go to the gym on Saturday (warm-up, work out with trainer, and run) Check!
- Go to the gym on Sunday (warm-up, hill climb, and abs) Check!
- Make good choices when I go out to dinner on Saturday =) Looked up the nutrition info for the restaurant before I went, made my choice, stuck to the choice at the restaurant, made substitutions/changes to make the meal as healthy as possible, stopped eating when I was full (not when my plate was empty) and enjoyed the meal and the company! CHECK!!!
- Stay at/near 1,200 calories all 3 days Check!

And the best part? This morning I'm down 1.5 lbs from yesterday! On a Sunday!!! Didn't know that was possible. I think I need to be a part of this thread every weekend! =)
fletch8502 is offline   Reply With Quote