View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 10:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Meggietye
FitDay Premium Member

I am eating 3 meals per day and drinking green tea between..sometimes a few teas in a row if that is what it takes. I cleaned out my kitchen of anything but good food, just a massive clear out and I was ruthless. In my case for health reasons I am grain/gluten free and sugar free but that is a personal choice. I have had cancer once and don't care to do that again so I am eating clean. No games, no points, no counting. I eat protein and fruit for breakfast, protein and 2 veg for lunch and protein and 2-3 veggies at dinner. I roast my veggies and they are fabulous...even my husband eats everything I give him! I eat a lot and have still lost 20 lbs in 11 weeks, I have 60 more lbs to go. I eat butter/olive oil/avocados etc and feel like a million bucks. I eat high fat ..my doctor is happy with my new numbers! I bought myself a NutriBullet and have green drinks with avocado ( it makes it thick and creamy and I am not hungry all afternoon ) I eat one avocado per day. No more low fat...it is the sugar in everything that is literally killing us, look it up...and the bad fats. Use the special tips and tricks that make sense to you..trial and error. There is no magic bullet...but green tea helps! By the way..teas stain your teeth so adding some milk with fat will prevent that. Remember, when they remove the fats from foods they bulk it up with starches & sugar....sugar is stored as fat.
Meggietye is offline   Reply With Quote