View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 12:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
JediMindTricks
FitDay Member

I'm with you, Bea and Libby. No time like the present to get going on a good week.

I've been very happy for the most part with my nutrition. I've been exercising 34 minutes/day 4-5x/week, and I'm frustrated that I'm not seeing any lbs or inches going away. I had been losing so well but these past 2 months or so have not shown great results. Any ideas on what I need to do to change that? Do I need to workout harder or longer? Or more often? I'm averaging about 1450cal/day which should be about a 800cal deficit/day not including the exercise I've been doing. I know I've harped on this, but I am seriously at a loss as to what to do.

I'm not giving up or giving in. I'm going to keep at it. It just sure would be nice to see some results for my efforts.

I'm supposed to start phase 2 of Slim in 6, Ramp It Up, but I'm really dreading the 55minute workout. If I were an exercise junkie I could see how I would be rearing to go with this tough long workout. But it's not a habit for me yet, and I really have to work at it. I am very hopeful that this week will show some good results. I'll listen to anyone's suggestions.

I'm trying something new for dinner tonight. Roasted veggies (eggplant, red, orange and yellow bell peppers, red onion, garlic) mixed with orzo, green onions, pine nuts, feta and basil with a lemon and oil dressing. I wonder, instead of putting oil in the pan to roast the vegetables, AND oil in the dressing, could I just mix the lemon with the oil in the first step and roast the vegetables in the lemon dressing? It would be nice to cut out half the oil. Also, it says to serve at room temp. I think it would be good hot...what do you think? Doesn't this sound good??

Let's make it a strong week everyone! I'm rooting for you!

Start (1/9/14): 276.8
Goal: 130ish
Current: 248.6

The only goal I have right now is to get my ass in gear and get the scale moving the other way!
JediMindTricks is offline   Reply With Quote