Notices

How to Lose Belly fat?

Old 06-09-2014, 11:53 PM
FitDay Member

Default How to Lose Belly fat?

Does anybody have ideas for losing weight particularly in the belly area? I have been taking ballet classes and the rest of my body is getting very toned. However, no matter how much I walk, tone or cut back my excess body weight, I never seem to lose my stomach. I know that this is a problem area for many inhabitants, but I was eager somebody would have some suggestion.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:00 AM
Super Moderator

Pilates is very effective, but you have to do it faithfully!
Old 06-10-2014, 05:23 PM
FitDay Member

Slimming patches could help you to reduce fat from specific area of your body. Do try them.
Old 06-11-2014, 06:04 PM
FitDay Member

Default for Lose Belly Fat

First of all you should have to switch out refined grains for whole grains,aim to take a 5,000 steps a day,decompress (enough sleep),Drink plenty of water.

Thanks
Old 06-12-2014, 12:22 AM
FitDay Member

We like to thanks all those who share valuable information. Pilates and swimming patches is very effective to reduce belly fat, and I definitely try this to reduce extra belly fat. Drinking lots of water throughout day also beneficial for healthy body and its stay hydrated all time. Thanks for those entire community member who share personal experience of shedding extra belly fat.
Old 06-12-2014, 03:09 PM
Banned

Default Belly fat solution

I used Mojicut weight loss supplements it reduce belly fat and safely increase your metabolism. Made with 100% natural ingredients, Mojicut does not upset your physical body in any way. Instead, it promotes safe, steady weight loss. With consistent use of Mojicut, individuals have seen weight loss in just 8 to 12 weeks*. It is really effective trust me ^-^
Old 06-12-2014, 10:11 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Peter,
To lose weight particularly in the belly area, exercise regularly and break your meals in small frequent ones. Never skip breakfast, avoid eating late and take low carb food meals. Take more proteins through your meals and manage stress.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 06-12-2014 at 11:34 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 06-12-2014, 10:17 PM
FitDay Member

Belly fats are my problem after giving birth, what I did is working out daily most specifically interval training, sit-ups and running, and also I always drink water. And I don't skip breakfast, and after waking up I regularly drinking water with lemon on it it help me detoxify. U can try it too.
Old 06-22-2014, 06:14 PM
FitDay Member

Default How to Lose Belly Fat?

Here are the following types of workouts and exercises which will help you to lose belly fat:

1) Drink plenty of water
2) Switch out refined grains for whole grains.
3) Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts and eggs etc.
4) Exercise in small bursts, Ramp up the cardio and You can do resistance training with free weights, exercise machines or resistance bands.
5) Eat low calories and healthy fats such as nuts, seeds, soybeans, and chocolate.
6) Keep measuring so you can see your progress.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:02 AM
FitDay Member

How about your diet plan?
Maybe you're having too much fats and calories in your daily diet, And because of this you're not able to lose belly fat. Unhealthy food won't let you lose your "fat ball".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.