Notices

failure is not an option...

Old 06-03-2014, 01:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default failure is not an option...

Hi I am new here. I have had a couple of wake up calls recently. The latest being that my legs are changing color and ache all the time. I am told that I am having a problem with my circulation. 1 am 5'3" and weigh over 200 lbs.

I have been carrying this weight for the last 5 years. I am a mother to a 26, 23 and 5 year old. I have 3 grand babies. If I don't get it together I will not be here for them. The very sad thing is... I work in the natural food industry. I coach people all the time about diet and lifestyle and healthy cooking. Problem is my diet doesn't reflect my knowledge - it reflects my emotions. This comes out in the form of binge and night eating. Which leaves me cranky, exhausted and self loathing.

I am looking forward to using this site.. someplace that I am accountable for what I put in my mouth.

Thanks for letting me dump. Now on to the positive - time to move!