View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 05:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
almeeker
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyErinn View Post
I just love you! I was informed that I *will* be giving a little sugar sugar this weekend - how many calories do you think I can count for a weekend of "avoiding" sugar? Even vigorous effort? It takes some creativity to dream up excuses! ROFLMAO
I love you too baby. Well you could expend a lot of effort avoiding or you can have a quickie and get it over with. I think it's possible to burn more calories "avoiding" than in "giving", it just depends on your creativity. Now having said that, my DH would never be stupid enough to say "you will be giving some sugar", he knows all too well that would backfire in his face. But you can't fault the attraction or the demand, after all you're quite the hotty nowadays, and it's only going to get worse from here on down the scale.

I have a really good friend, she and her hubby are always at odds over the bedroom, he says "let's" and she says "not tonight dear you disgust me". I sometimes don't know if those two will make it long term. She doesn't really get our happy household at all. Anyway she pins me down one day and asks how I can be the least bit interested in "that" after 12 years of marriage and 3 kids. I looked her straight in the eye and said, "well, sometimes "that" is a lot like dirty laundry, he can opt do it himself, he can pay someone else to do it for him, or he can lie back and rejoice in the woman he married". Compared to all the other things I do around here to keep things running smoothly, "that" is one of the easier and more pleasant tasks. It's all a matter of perspective.
Goal weight: 120 lbs
Weight to go: 44 lbs
Goal Date: 1/1/13
almeeker is offline   Reply With Quote