View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 06:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kathy13118
Super Moderator

I'm using the free fitday, version 2.0. Not premium. Are we using the same thing?

What I see (and I usually use the classic, not 2.0, because I like it) in 2.0 is that the pie chart to the right has a drop down screen. It doesn't have total nutrition as one of the options (it has: calorie balance, calorie intake, calorie breakdown, calories burned, weight history, bmi, measurement history, mood history.)

Where 'Total Nutrition' appears is as a tab next to 'Food Log,' right above the log of foods you've tracked so far. There are three tabs: Food Log, Total Nutrition, Custom Nutrition Goals.'

I look at four cups of roasted potatoes that I ate and logged today. If I tab over to 'Total Nutrition,' I see a graph that shows me that is 150% of the RDA. I tab back to Food Log and change the four cups to two cups. What's tricky here, I think, is that you have to click on a 'save' option that appears slightly below to the right of that entry. Make sure that the save 'takes' and you see the amount change - to 2 in my example. Then, when I go to Total Nutrition, I see that my carbs have changed to 111% of the RDA (I have other carbs in my food log so it's not going to be a halving of the percentage...)

I did that once, but I'll do it again to make sure I described it correctly.
Kathy13118 is offline   Reply With Quote