View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 04:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
blackrhino2
FitDay Member

Jenny, I have plenty of days like you are talking about. I gained 1.4 lbs this week because of it--sometimes I am just not motivated to be on track because of tempting free food surrounding me and possibly because I want to rebel against feeling constrained by a diet. I'm a grad student in a building with a big auditorium. They always have seminars going on with free food on the tables and plenty of leftovers brownies, cheese cubes, muffins, etc. in the lunchroom.

I think of Fitday and my WW weigh-in as my touchstone. If I weigh-in and I have gained weight I have all of you to motivate me back onto plan. At the same time, if I weigh-in and I have lost a pound, I still use all of you to motivate me to keep on going. People like yourself who are tempted by these things help to motivate me by giving me the opportunity to write this out and try to support you! Thank you

You've got the power to eat whatever you want to eat, try to use that to make food choices that won't cause you such angst later on.

current weight: 125.6 on April 13, 2011
goal weight: 120.6 in 6 weeks
blackrhino2 is offline   Reply With Quote