Community
Notices

Olive oil

Old 04-08-2014, 10:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default Olive oil

Recently i have decided to include olive oil in my everyday diet. Olive oil is said to be harmless compared with palm oil or other oils. I wonder if it really help to control cholesterol level. Any ideas?
Old 04-08-2014, 10:50 AM
FitDay Member

You are doing it right. Besides of being harmless it is one of the sources of Omega 3. Omega-3 fatty acids are important in preventing cardiovascular disease and are particularly high in oily fish such as salmon and flax seed oil. Omega 3 lowers cholesterol, reduces risk of heart attack. Actually Omega 3 has the gretest role in cardiovascular system. Regular usage of olive oil and other products that contain Omega will help you to prevert serious diseases
Old 05-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Banned

Smile

What you are doing the idea appropriate. Apart from to be ordinary the idea is probably the sources of Omega 3. Omega-3 fatty acids are very important inside preventing heart problems and therefore are particularly loaded with oily seafood such as trout as well as flax seed acrylic. Omega 3 decreases cholesterol, lessens threat associated with heart assault. Truly Omega 3 provides the Great purpose inside cardiovascular system.
Old 05-10-2014, 03:34 AM
Super Moderator

Do you have high cholesterol?

If you do, has your doctor offered any suggestions for lowering it?

There are many views about how to lower cholesterol but the best way is to try whatever your doctor suggests and see if that works. If not, go on to the next of his suggestions.

I notice that a lot of people who lose weight - at Weight Watchers - also get better blood chemistry results at their checkups. Cholesterol is lower, along with other markers. Just losing weight has many beneficial effects. If you don't need to lose weight, and you're slim already, then a conversation with your doctor would shed some light on the subject, for sure.
Old 05-22-2014, 05:17 PM
FitDay Member

It is a very good decision , olive oil reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes.olive oil also help to reduce levels of obesity.Diet rich in olive oil keep the heart young .

Last edited by Antonio413; 05-26-2014 at 07:15 PM.