Notices

How can I lose my weight fast?

Old 03-31-2014, 12:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default How can I lose my weight fast?

Can anybody help me? How can I lose my weight in 2 months? I need the basic diet plan and physical workout to lose 15 pounds? Please help me.
Thanks in advance.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by weightloser1234
Can anybody help me? How can I lose my weight in 2 months? I need the basic diet plan and physical workout to lose 15 pounds? Please help me.
Thanks in advance.
What is your weight? What is our BMR? What food do you eat in your diet? What exercise do you do? How many times do you exercise? These are factors of losing weight. Weight loss products are also a plus.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

Low carb diet should do it, but be careful if you go back to your old eating habits you will gain the weight back.

Lift weights, circuit train.

Good luck!
Old 04-30-2014, 09:22 AM
FitDay Member

If you enter your stats into your weight goal it will tell you what calories would result in 15 pounds over 60 days. You would need to burn about 875 more calories than you consume. A change in diet often results in a fluid loss which helps as well. Good luck.
Old 05-13-2014, 04:20 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by donyelmiller
Low carb diet should do it, but be careful if you go back to your old eating habits you will gain the weight back.

Good luck!
Which is true of any *diet*.
Old 05-13-2014, 11:54 PM
FitDay Member

Default Three steps to lose weight fast

Hi...

To get back in shape fast, just need to add 3 following tips to your 'losing weight' plan. You will strictly follow this plan and get desire result.

1) Add green vegetables to daily diets

2) Drink more water

3) Do exercise frequently
Old 05-14-2014, 06:02 PM
FitDay Member

Here are a few things you should do:
* Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day
* Have at least half an hour work out each day, but take two days off
* Do not eat before bed as the fat will lie on your stomach
* Have 3 meals a day and nothing in between

You should lose about 4 pounds in a week
Old 05-19-2014, 06:45 PM
FitDay Member

um try jogging or anything that makes you sweat alot
Old 05-19-2014, 07:05 PM
FitDay Member

There can be so many tips for the weight loss but every tips will never work for a same body. But workouts and proper diet will always help and we have to avoid rich fat diets like fast food.

Last edited by Antonio413; 05-26-2014 at 07:13 PM.
Old 05-20-2014, 05:39 AM
FitDay Member

Fast weight loss DOES NOT work. You have to make a healthy life style change. I am 37 years old and I am 5'10". At the age of 30 I was 265 lbs and in danger of having major problems. I chose to start exercising. Over the last 7 years i have earned my bachelors degree i health and fitness as well as earning multiple personal training certifications. Here is what I found to be most helpful.

Mix your cardio/endurance with resistance training. perform exercises like Burpees, pushups, jumping jacks, jump ropes, etc. Also perform some sprint running. But the most important thing is changing your diet. I have found that using supplements like Herbalife or IDlife are the best way to teach yourself how to regulate your diet. But after you lose a decent amount of weight in the beginning, you must incorporate real foods like, fruits and vegetables as well as lean meats like fish and chicken.

I love helping people achieve the same goals that I did, so email me anytime if you have questions. my info should be listed in my profile.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 05-20-2014 at 05:51 AM. Reason: removed links

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.