Notices

Keeping personal stats

Old 03-27-2014, 09:31 PM
FitDay Member

Question Keeping personal stats

Hi!

A quick question, have ever tried to track your personal stats to get motivated? How many chocolate bars you eat per day/week/month or similar activities? And if you have, what tool do use to collect and analyze your data? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 03-27-2014, 11:49 PM
Super Moderator

Are you talking about tracking your food? Fitday has a food log for tracking your food choices and producing reports.

Otherwise, a spreadsheet can be very handy.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:55 PM
FitDay Member

I'm talking about tracking my activities, eating something is one of them. Also you can track how often do you visit a gym or go for a jogging. Looking for a good tool for that
Old 04-03-2014, 02:46 AM
Super Moderator

Fitday allows you to log your food intake and also your activities.
Old 04-30-2014, 07:34 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Oxog
Hi!

A quick question, have ever tried to track your personal stats to get motivated? How many chocolate bars you eat per day/week/month or similar activities? And if you have, what tool do use to collect and analyze your data? Any help would be greatly appreciated
i track something you mention with iKeepStats phone app. maybe it is too easy, but handy for me and I like it's graphs
Old 05-06-2014, 01:55 AM
FitDay Member

Default Motovation for me

number one is to build my prayer life!. then I enjoy finding new ways to cook the food I enjoy. for example we here near the Chesapeake Bay are in the midst of trophy Rockfish season. thes taste fish are great table fare, I have discovered steaming fish in a bamboo basket along with my favorite veggies. searved with mild spices,, ! its off the hook no pun intended ! give it a try
I would say third fitting comfortably in smaer clothing ! Enjoy !
Old 08-04-2014, 09:26 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by demidz
i track something you mention with iKeepStats phone app. maybe it is too easy, but handy for me and I like it's graphs
Thanks, recently installed iKeepStats - dealing with personal activity and stats is waaaaay easier now