View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 05:27 PM   #76 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mern View Post
For Mike and your bride

Thanks Mern.

Originally Posted by Kumochi View Post
The sun is shining!! In Ontario this spring that is an event. Hope everyone has a great weekend - especially Mike.
Thank you.

Originally Posted by lildebbieg View Post
Good morning fitday friends Well I didn't quite break the plateau, but I did manage to et down 2.4 lb. loss from last week's weigh which almost brings me back down to my lowest weight. Maybe next week!

Mike - Your wedding!?!?! Congratulations to you and your lady!!!

cheeky_cat - I quit smoking a pack a day 15 years ago! I too promptly gained 20+ lbs and have been trying to shake it ever since. I've lost it twice before but didn't maintain. Third times a charm right!?!!?

Libby - Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time Libby. Don't give up the good fight though...I know you can do this!

Jenai - That's awesome that you were able to try the workouts and that it helped you make a decision without regret! Those types of decisions are always the best

Have an awesome day buddies!
Thank you.

Originally Posted by aimeet_1 View Post
Good morning!!!

Glad it's friday for sure. I'm back and logging foods again, so happy about that this week.

Mike? I was wondering the same thing. Whose wedding? If yours then congrats!!!

Bea- 3 cups of coffee would be hard to break. I'm at 1-2 per day and can't imagine going down, lol.

Debbie- sounds like you are on your way to breaking through that plateau! Keep it going ;-)
Yep, sure it. thanks!
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote