View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 06:27 PM   #76 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mern View Post
For Mike and your bride

Thanks Mern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumochi View Post
The sun is shining!! In Ontario this spring that is an event. Hope everyone has a great weekend - especially Mike.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildebbieg View Post
Good morning fitday friends Well I didn't quite break the plateau, but I did manage to et down 2.4 lb. loss from last week's weigh which almost brings me back down to my lowest weight. Maybe next week!

Mike - Your wedding!?!?! Congratulations to you and your lady!!!

cheeky_cat - I quit smoking a pack a day 15 years ago! I too promptly gained 20+ lbs and have been trying to shake it ever since. I've lost it twice before but didn't maintain. Third times a charm right!?!!?

Libby - Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time Libby. Don't give up the good fight though...I know you can do this!

Jenai - That's awesome that you were able to try the workouts and that it helped you make a decision without regret! Those types of decisions are always the best

Have an awesome day buddies!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeet_1 View Post
Good morning!!!

Glad it's friday for sure. I'm back and logging foods again, so happy about that this week.

Mike? I was wondering the same thing. Whose wedding? If yours then congrats!!!

Bea- 3 cups of coffee would be hard to break. I'm at 1-2 per day and can't imagine going down, lol.

Debbie- sounds like you are on your way to breaking through that plateau! Keep it going ;-)
Yep, sure it. thanks!
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote