Notices

lose love handles

Old 04-22-2014, 03:52 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy lose love handles

I am tired and exhausted being fat. I was fat always. I too wanna see the other side of life. My age is 21 and currently my weight is 200 pounds. My height is 5 feet 7 inches. The problem is my love handles are just out of proportion when compared to my body. They make my body as a whole look awkward. When seen my the side, i have a perfect shape. But when seen from the front my love handles make me look like a round ball. Some one pls help me lose fat especially near the stomach and its sides.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:49 AM
FitDay Member

Default Loose your love handles

Whenever I start to get thicker than I want in that area, I preform side sit ups on a weight bench. They are not easy but do the trick. Once they're gone, stop doing them as you'll be developing those obliques.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:09 AM
FitDay Member

You can't lose fat from one particular area. you must just lose weight. it will eventually go from everywhere.

Actually I lied, you can lose weight from a specific area - liposuction, but don't go there, it'll all end in tears.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:37 PM
FitDay Member

Agree.

You can't spot reduce fat, period. By nature men store the last of their fat around the waist, thighs/glutes for women.

We all have abs but body fat % will determine if you can see them or not. Usually for men you can see abs in the 10-12% body fat
Old 12-16-2014, 05:42 PM
FitDay Member

Default IF

try intermittant fasting

Last edited by Kathy13118; 12-17-2014 at 02:14 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 06-27-2017, 09:27 PM
FitDay Member

I found sitting on the bench holding a 8kg kettlebell chest height from one side to another helped me, gradually building up to 12kg, makes you sweat but it worked for me, no more love handles!
Old 06-30-2018, 09:25 AM
FitDay Member

Default running

jogging or running will help