Notices

cheat meal

Old 03-21-2014, 11:37 PM
FitDay Member

Default cheat meal

Hey..
i just want to ask a question from all of you how often do you cheat from normal diet, i mean how often do you take cheat meal..?? what do you take as cheat meal..??
share with me

Last edited by Kathy13118; 03-22-2014 at 01:42 AM. Reason: link to website
Old 03-22-2014, 01:11 AM
FitDay Member

I don't

I look at food as a way to live, not a reward for living right. I am now convinced, food should never be a reward, it nourishes the body so I can live.
Old 03-22-2014, 01:54 PM
FitDay Member

I have takeout once a week (my one day break from cooking for everyone), but I don't consider it a "cheat". I measure and log everything and it fits into my weekly plan. "Cheat" makes it sound like you're doing something wrong. imo it should be "all things in moderation".
Old 03-22-2014, 06:39 PM
Banned

I would look meal as my life because life without food is like car without fuel :0 Thanks !
Old 04-09-2014, 03:33 AM
FitDay Member

Wink

Once a week. I will say I don't overdo it that day. Usually a restaurant meal after going to the movies. I try to stick to one of the lower calorie meals on the menu, but if I have something extra that day...a cookie, slice of cheesecake, I don't beat myself up about it.

I pick the restaurant and look at their menu beforehand to get an idea of the lower calorie options, add a salad and diet soda to the meal and go right back to my diet the rest of the day.

Last edited by MossStar; 05-07-2014 at 04:48 AM.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:25 PM
FitDay Member

I follow a low carb eating plan and occasionally I eat carbs, so I guess some would consider that a "cheat" but I don't. My husband loves potatoes so I cook them for him and I eat the meat and vegetables. If my husband wants lasagne for dinner I make it, and eat a small portion with a big side salad. I don't dwell on it, I just move on the next day. Restaurants are easy for me, because I order my entree and choose 2 vegetable sides instead of a vegetable and a starch. Pass on the bread or rolls.

I understand that I will lose better and feel better if I don't eat so many carbs. I eat "low carb" not "no carb." The fact that I allow myself carbs on occasion takes away their power.
Old 05-13-2014, 10:38 PM
FitDay Member

If you are on diet then please don't take any cheat meal.
be loyal to your diet..