View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 11:56 AM   #25 (permalink)
JediMindTricks
FitDay Member

Jenn, good job on getting those leaves raked up. That's good exercise right there.

Libby, way to make a good choice just because you came in under your calories doesn't mean you have to eat extra of something just because. Take the extra bonus of fewer calories to get closer to your mini goal.

Debbie, wow! 1000 calories burned? And meeting your other goals too? you rock, girl!

Bea and Debbie, thanks for the ways to check starting and current BMI. I didn't even think to change my weight to start and then enter back to today's weight for the current BMI. duh! lol Mine is coming down slowly, but surely.

I stayed within my calories, but it was not a nutritious day. Need to work on being more nutritious today for sure. And I forgot to mop the floor yesterday so I need to get that done. So far this week I haven't gained any, but I haven't lost any either. I hope I'm down a lb by Friday weigh in. I don't know if that's possible. But in other weeks I'm up and down in the middle of the week and still manage a loss, so we'll see.

Start (1/9/14): 276.8
Goal (4/21/2015): 130ish
Current: 233.0

4 lbs to go until next mini goal. Target Aug. 8, 2014
Next big goal: ONEderland 12/25/2014
JediMindTricks is offline   Reply With Quote