Notices

Is this prom dress website reliable?

Old 03-10-2014, 03:20 PM
FitDay Member

Default Is this prom dress website reliable?

I really want to order a dress online because I can't seem to find the dress I'm looking for anywhere local. I am aware of the amount of scams there are, and I really want a dress that will be flawless! If this website is not reliable, please list a few that maybe have the same designers! And if not, just any RELIABLE website would work.

Thank you!!!

Last edited by Kathy13118; 03-10-2014 at 03:55 PM. Reason: link to website
Old 03-10-2014, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

As a neutral starting place, browse amazon.com. From there you can get some good ideas at least.
Old 03-11-2014, 02:22 AM
FitDay Member

I bought my daughter's prom dress off Ebay, 2 years ago. She is a bigger girl and the selection locally was abysmal. Funny thing though, she settled on the 1 dress we did have an option to purchase locally (though they would have had to order in the colour and size). I saved over 300.00 (just about 1/2) by ordering online.

Be careful... read the fine print, and I would recommend staying away from anything marked irregular or seconds. Aside from that you should be fine.

Search for a style you like, see if can find the designer, then go directly to their website

Good luck and happy shopping!
And if this is for you
HAPPY GRADUATION!!!!
Old 04-04-2014, 03:25 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by weddingdress2014
I really want to order a dress online because I can't seem to find the dress I'm looking for anywhere local. I am aware of the amount of scams there are, and I really want a dress that will be flawless! If this website is not reliable, please list a few that maybe have the same designers! And if not, just any RELIABLE website would work.

Thank you!!!
I have recently ordered a Tony Bowls dress from a online store called voguecouture.co.uk. I had the same issue while I was looking online but when I saw the reviews on google for this store I got a little bit of trust on this site. The reason I choose this store because they really had very reasonable prices compared to others. And top of it they had wide range of collection.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 04-04-2014 at 03:34 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 04-18-2014, 11:56 PM
FitDay Member

Yeah i guess that is an appropriate source,You can buy your stuff through them as they are trustworthy,But prefer having them through some well reputed ones so they are good at deliver and pricing is decent.

Last edited by Abner72; 04-24-2014 at 06:43 PM.
Old 07-14-2014, 05:49 PM
FitDay Member

Default Alizee Bridal Emerges As Most Preferred Wedding And Occasion Dresses Online Store

I can recommend a reliable site which called alizee bridal, I ordered my bridesmaid dresses there, outstanding workmanship, highly recommend it!

Last edited by Kathy13118; 07-15-2014 at 03:08 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 10-21-2014, 05:29 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

You can try this site, it's full of inexpensive prom gowns: alizeedress.com/long-prom-dresses.html alizeedress.com/long-prom-dresses.html

Last edited by Kathy13118; 10-22-2014 at 03:50 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 11-20-2014, 07:08 AM
Banned

Design accessories are an integral part of any wedding. They are sometimes curated or manufactured depending on the nature of the wedding you mean to orchestrate. A blue print of the wedding is created with your choice of chandeliers, crystals, garlands, curtains and other wedding props. Chandeliers will illuminate your day of love, silk curtains create that touch of luxury, drapes that will add an air of sophistication and charm, personalized gifts to charm your guests, and create the ultimate romantic escapade.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 11-20-2014 at 07:47 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 10-03-2015, 05:11 PM
FitDay Member

Default I purchased from 58eveningdress.com

Hi.
I purchased from 58eveningdress.com and that I was a bit concerned however alas! the dress was gorgeous as in the pictures. I got it for a professional fitting to my seamstress and she was stunned at the perfect fit. No alterations required; the straps will cut at the back and I simply have to stay my exact same weight and improve the dress-making an optional regression. I purchased a personalized jacket and it came too little however they are making a brand-new one for me. it is quite and matches my dress completely although I might have mistook on my measurements. I will certainly publish a photo of the dress after my wedding.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:29 PM
FitDay Member

Default After gown finalization the requirement action would be to produce it

At Indeed My Bride Dot net you can select from our latest designer wedding dresses, in the case if you will not get the right thing, you can opt for a DressGme.com wedding dress. Simply provide us your needs and choices and our highly-qualified costume designers can certainly create a dress strictly based on your need. The function of interaction is extremely simple, you can discuss your complete requirements with this designers and they'll certainly produce the design. After gown finalization the requirement action would be to produce it. Our tailors well trained working in this market for few decades now and are highly experienced. So felt confident for your sewing beading, embroidery and decoration deal with the dress as ordered, and you will get the product.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.