View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 02:14 PM   #29 (permalink)
lildebbieg
FitDay Member

Good morning all! Up at my regular time this morning, so I got in my regular morning workout. I'm so glad I made the 2 dozen cupcakes last night because when my husband dropped off the goods this morning, he said the tables were pretty empty. It's understandable I guess...most parents work full time jobs so it's difficult to fit this in during the work week.

I'm not sure what's up with me? Spring is in the air....but I feel down? I sometimes feel like life is just too darn busy! Too busy to be able to slow down long enough to enjoy anything. The only time I ever sit down is when I'm at work (guess that's one good thing to a desk job!). I'm trying deperately to shake the feeling of doom and gloom. I think maybe I need to find something that gets me out of the house at least once a week....something that's just for me. I do take the time to exercise which I always considered my time, but I do this by myself in the basement. I need a social outlet I think?

Anyway, so for being so gloomy on this sunny spring day! I hope everyone has an awesome day!

"Weight loss is like driving: If you ever veer off the road, just make a u-turn and head back in the right direction.."

Highest Weight - 143 lbs (03/Sept/13)
Short Term Goal - 136.6 lbs (31/Oct/14)
Current Weight - 136.4 lbs (10/Oct/14) Back to a healthy BMI!
Goal Weight - 114 lbs (aiming for March 31, 2015!!)
lildebbieg is online now   Reply With Quote