View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 12:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
JediMindTricks
FitDay Member

Good morning everyone! I, for one, am ready for a great week. How about you?

Jenn, so glad it will be a nice day in your neck of the woods. Good for you on water becoming a habit so it doesn't have to be a goal anymore!

I plan on working on less soda and more water. The lemon in the water is making a giant difference, and yesterday I drank quite a bit. I need to work on staying in my target calorie range of 1200-1400. Trying to keep saturated fats lower. May have to do some drastic things like switch to (ack!) reduced fat cheese and (oh no!) less pork.

Yesterday I had one of my most successful days in quite a while...a little less than calorie range, enough protein and fiber, only 8% sat fats, less carbs than I'm actually supposed to stay around. AND the scale was down to reward me for my good efforts. I'm hoping to keep that momentum going today.

Last night I had a great dinner. 3 oz hot diced chicken, 1.5 Tbsp mayo, 1/4 c shredded cheese, 1/2 c steamed broccoli made into a burrito on a multi grain with flax HG flatout and baked for a few minutes so it got a little crisp (but not too crisp). It was so delicious and filling and satisfying. Definitely going to make the regular rotation.

Hope everyone gets off to a great week today!

Start (1/9/14): 276.8
Goal: 130ish
Current: 248.6

The only goal I have right now is to get my ass in gear and get the scale moving the other way!
JediMindTricks is offline   Reply With Quote