Thread: i need tips
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 07:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
doggiesnot
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryleeteach View Post
honestly write down everything you eat. Even if it's just one bite. Usually a few days of this makes you more self concious and more aware that if you eat that 60 calorie oreo( or hald the bag lol) then you'll have to sacrifice somewhere else. I was never aware of how much i ate until I tracked everything. It was hard at first running to the computer everytime I ate, but eventually I learned what itemes were the worst for me.
I agree with this. Write down everything!

Right here on FitDay you can create your own profile, and log your Food consumption every day. If you also log your Activities, you will have almost everything you need to lose weight! Try to keep your calories consumed between 500 and 1000 calories less than your calories used if you're trying to lose 1-2 pounds per week. Try it!
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an expert in nutrition, fitness, or exercise. Any advice given is only meant to be helpful based on what information I've gathered, and should not replace any medical treatment or any other true advice you may get from another source. Take it with a grain of salt, and then log that in your Foods tab!

Last edited by doggiesnot; 01-04-2010 at 08:59 PM.
doggiesnot is offline   Reply With Quote