View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 02:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
lildebbieg
FitDay Member

Default Motivational Thread - March 24th - 30th

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.

Hi fitday friends. Here we are at the start of a new week!

I've made a personal decision that took me a while to come to...but I finally made up my mind. I've been spinning my wheels around the low 120's for several weeks now with a goal weight is 114 lbs. I've come to the realization that I'm at a healthy weight and that maybe pushing to reach 114 lbs. isn't necessary? However, the reason I picked that number is because that is what I weighed after I got back in shape after my last child....before I fell out of shape again...and I felt fantastic! But, at that time all I did was run..lots of cardio...but this time I've incorporated weights along with cardio into my workout regime. I have muscle I have never had before and I love the way it looks!! So should I keep pushing to reach a certain number on the scale or just be happy where I'm at and start the lifetime commitment of maintaining? My decision....I'm going to do one final push until the end of the Easter Challenge and whatever weight I end up at, that is what I'm going ot consider my goal and then I will start maintenance and continue to work on body composition.

So there you have it! I'm going to push hard for the next 25 days (I'll be out of town for the last Friday weigh in, so I'll be weighing in on the Thrusday instead) then let the chips fall where they may...so to speak I picked today's motivational quote because for the next 25 days, I want to wake up with determination and go to bed knowing I did all I could do that day to finally reach maintenance in the best way possible! Wish me luck!

My goals this week:

Keep calories under 1200 daily
Burn a minimum of 500 calories daily
Drink 96 oz. water daily

Have an awesome Monday all!! Let's make this a great week!

Last edited by lildebbieg; 03-24-2014 at 02:54 PM.
lildebbieg is offline   Reply With Quote