View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 08:11 PM   #29 (permalink)
traceymc1985
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Hiya everyone
Well done SARAH im back on track my weigh in is every wednesday and ive lost 2lbs this week ive now shifted the half a stone i putback on. Im over the moon. I follow weightwatchers and im allowed 17 points each day and im sticking to it really well. Its always been the easiest diet for me to follow.
ELLABELLA i love my tea and its gotta be the Yorkshire stuff. I drink alot of it but i dont take sugar and use skimmed milk. It stops me snacking as long as i can resist the temptation to dunk a biscuit. Im kicking that habit now though! I also find difficultry tracking the foodsbut i write it in a little book so i know how many points ive had each day.
HICK- i love to snack on things too but im a lover of raw veg and salad but some other suggestions could be a tbsp nuts and seeds, 4 fat-free crackers,carrot sticks, 14g raisins, handful dry branflakes,5 small wafers,small pot sugar-free jelly,sugar free ice pops, tbsp low fat dip and 2-3 breadsticks,tsp extra light soft cheese with rice cake,25g plain popcorn. Ive really had to limit my snacks because i was using too much of my allowance through snacking all day and on an evening so now i just allow myself 2 small snacks-one at 3:30 and again at 8pm but only if i really need them. If i have my proper meals at same time each day i tend not to want to snack anymore. I have to keep a routine so i stay in control!
traceymc1985 is offline   Reply With Quote