Notices

Same Story, Different Day

Old 03-19-2014, 03:27 AM
FitDay Member

Default Same Story, Different Day

Hi! I'm completely new to this forum and excited to get started again.

Back in 2003-2004 I lost 85 lbs and got to my goal weight (for about 2 days). I give a lot of the credit for achieving my goal to being a member of a great weight loss forum. Fast forward all these years and I now am heavier than ever and ready to do it again. Sadly, my original forum no longer exists. I hope to find in this forum the same support, friendship and fun that I had in the other, with the added bonus of losing a little weight. FitDay is a little bigger than my previous forum and I'm a little overwhelmed with all the different groups and threads, so please bear with me as I learn to navigate my way around the new place. If I look lost, please point me in the right direction!!

~Abdelfattah~
Old 03-19-2014, 04:09 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Abdelfattah! There is a small group of us that post here on the Weekly Motivational Thread. A new thread is created weekly...here is the link to the current thread. There are also a few of us who post in the Friday Weigh In thread...here's the link. Other than that, this forum is pretty quiet for the most part. However if you post often, you'll get to know others and find a great source of support and motivation.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:06 AM
FitDay Member

thank you so mush