View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 04:13 PM   #25 (permalink)
Prospect84
FitDay Member

Ok so it's been a few weeks since my last update. I've been super busy involved in my daughters sports... Being the Coordinator for the local softball league, and just took over as President for the baseball/softball leagues board...

I've been sticking to my diet, but I haven't gotten the exercise that I wanted to the last couple weeks. I went about a week and a half without lifting/running, so over the weekend I got a chance to get 30 minutes in on the elliptical again, which felt great!

My short term goal has passed... I missed it by about 1.5lbs... But staying with my new lifestyle I did reach it. It was only one week later than I had hoped so still a success in my opinion! I am settled into my new eating habits pretty well, and I continue to try to make small changes to further improve. I have recently started cutting out breads which has helped. I have also done some thinking about a longer term goal and I think I'm going for "fit by 30" as my new goal. I feel like if I can keep improving myself and when coaching softball this spring/summer I'm going to run with the team through drills... I feel like if I can get another 50 lbs. off by the end of october I'll be the lightest weight that I have been since about 10 years ago... I know that my weight loss is probably going to slow down some as I continue to drop, but for me, 220 would put me in a very good place.

I hope everyone else is having success with their goals! Feel free to drop me a line or ask questions, it's more fun than talking to myself on here lol
Missed it by a week, but still a success in my book! Next goal, 220lbs by age 30... Oct, 22 2014!

(Current) 3/15/2014 @ 270.2
Prospect84 is offline   Reply With Quote