View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 05:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
lildebbieg
FitDay Member

Hi all - Checking back in with day 29 of Chasing the Sun which was 40 minutes cardio/abs intervals. I'm planning some extra cardio this evening in order to try my best to get closer to my February goal!

Welcome back Mern! Each week, I've been watching our daily thread hoping you woudl post again! I know it's hard when you fall off the wagon to get back on, but I'm glad to see you're back That spinach and cheese filling is very low carb and also nice and filling and feels like comfort food. I bet if you rolled it up in your low carb tortilla and warmed it up, it would be yummy! If you want to try making the dough, you could always replace some of the regular flour for almond flour to reduce the carbs. Also, not sure if I mentioned it before, there's a great site that I like to go to that focuses solely on low carb recipes. You should check it out....maybe you'll get some good ideas!

Mern and Jenn - Awesome job setting exercise goals. I personally think exercise is essential to weight loss! Mern, what's the name of the bootcamp dvd you're using? Jenn, what kind of exercise are you incorporating into your week?

I'll check back later to see how everyone is doing and what the goals are this week.

If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up!

46 days = 46 workouts!
July 18th - Sept 1st
6/46

Starting Weight - 143 lbs (3/Sept/13)
Starting Weight - 132 lbs. (18/July/14)
Current Weight - 132 lbs (18/July/14)

Short Term Goal - 125 lbs (4/August/14) BEACH VACATION! 7 lbs. in 17 days...can I do it?!?!
Goal Weight - 114 lbs (aiming for 31/Oct/14!!)
lildebbieg is offline   Reply With Quote