View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 02:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
lildebbieg
FitDay Member

Default Motivational Thread - February 24 - March 2

As requested by my fitday buddy, Libby! This quote is for you girl

The difference between your body this week and next week is what you do for the next 7 days to achieve your goals. It's a new week. Make it count!

And to add a little more push to that quote....if you need an extra push that is...

You can only fail if you quit!

I added in the second quote this week because I've been struggling with motivation recently. I know I'm not alone on that one....we all struggle with motivation from time to time. It's a good reminder to keep forging forward. Even if weight loss slows down or even halts, quitting is failing! I've tried many times in the past to lose weight and ended up failing because I quit when the going got tough. I did lose the weight a few times, but ultimately failed because I quit trying and didn't learn how to maintain my weight and gained it back. I refuse to fail this time!

Let's make this a great week! By great I mean, even if the scale isn't cooperating, even if life gets in the way and we don't get in a workout, even if we slip up and eat more than planned, even if we lack motivation...WE WON'T GIVE UP!!!

For those of us who set a goal for the end of February, this is it! 4 more days until our last February weigh in! Let's do our best whether that means hitting your goal or getting as close to goal as possible.

If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up!

46 days = 46 workouts!
July 18th - Sept 1st
7/46

Starting Weight - 143 lbs (3/Sept/13)
Starting Weight - 132 lbs. (18/July/14)
Current Weight - 128.8 lbs (25/July/14)

Short Term Goal - 125 lbs (4/August/14) BEACH VACATION! 7 lbs. in 17 days...can I do it?!?!
Goal Weight - 114 lbs (aiming for 31/Oct/14!!)
lildebbieg is offline   Reply With Quote