View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 10:35 PM   #25 (permalink)
traceymc1985
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Welcome again Bbobenstein-i just want to say i know how you feel. When i was 18 i was in a violent relationship for 4years and i comfort ate and lost every bit of pride in myself. However that was over 5 years ago and im now with a wonderful man who no matter what weight i was has always treat me the same and supported my choice to get to where i want in life! My heaviest just after i left my ex i was 16st 10lbs and i now weigh in at 12st 3lbs. I lost the weight with weightwatchers but am no longer going to meetings and use my own scales and the support from fitday to help me reach my goal of 10st 7lbs.
Sorry i cant advice you with atkins as its never been a plan that ive took but id like to offer all my support and best wishes on your journey to a healthy and most of all happy future. Im always here to help in the ways i can. GOOD LUCK!!
Hiya Ellabella-another Leeds member. Welcome to the forum its excellent. You sound really determined to get to goal-i know you will do great. The menu sounds really yummy. Bon appetite its making me feel hungry but no im doing great so i can wait til breakfast.
traceymc1985 is offline   Reply With Quote