Notices

Green Smoothie diet

Old 07-31-2013, 07:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default Green Smoothie diet

STARTING green smoothie diet. Currently at 181 pounds.

Just having kale, broccoli, banana and spinach smoothies 4 times a day.

I will See what happens..
Old 08-20-2013, 12:55 PM
FitDay Member

How is it going so far? I have always been curious about this diet, but just never got around to try it. Also, I am mildly allergic to bananas. They make my mouth itch, but nothing serious. Do you know of an alternative I could use?
Old 08-27-2013, 01:03 AM
FitDay Member

I am doing the green smoothie diet as well. I have been doing it for 2 days and have lost 4 lbs.

I make one 1/2 gallon every morning and drink it through out the day. I have never finished it but I drink most of it and have a salad for lunch.

I dont want to completely stop eating. However, I do want to have mostly all smoothies.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:09 AM
FitDay Member

Corte, I do not use bananas in my smoothies. Sometimes I dont use anything sweet at all. I have been making smoothies for a few months not and recently went almost 100% smoothies.

WHEn I do use something sweet I sometimes use mango or peaches. I try not to use a lot of sweet things because I dont want to raise my sugar levels so I tend to use more veggies than fruits. I have come to love celery. I never liked it before but I LOVE to juice it and put it in my smoothies.
Old 01-24-2014, 08:18 PM
FitDay Member

@lynnknowz
I am also doing diet but i am mostly like running and exercise my first priority is to burn my fat is i am doing exercise and Jogging daily. Actually in my point of view this is the best diet for burn your fat or weight loss else everything

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-25-2014 at 01:35 AM. Reason: removed link to youtube gym add
Old 01-24-2014, 09:53 PM
FitDay Member

That's good..
Old 02-03-2014, 05:52 AM
FitDay Member

Can someone share how they make a smoothie such as one being made here or direct me to a website or a thread with a good how too?
Old 02-10-2014, 04:45 PM
FitDay Member

hey! the green smoothie diet is full of nutrition. it gives you weight loss and as well as charm on your face. If you don't know, I tell you that green smoothies have more vitamins and minerals that is compulsory for our health. so, you have selected the right thing to eat.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:10 AM
FitDay Member

I started green smoothies today. I'm 206, wanting to lose at least 70#. I use green tea as my base. Baby kale, blueberries, and lemon. Extras was 2 T coconut oil and AVC. I plan on different smoothies everyday.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:50 PM
FitDay Member

congrats! you are doing well and continue it. green smoothie diet is very nutritious, healthy and good for health. nothing is needed to take after that.