Notices

Raising ones metabolism

Old 02-03-2014, 09:29 PM
FitDay Member

Default Raising ones metabolism

I came across this webinar where they say that there is no limit to how much you can eat. It all has to do with sort of detoxing your liver not so much by eating healthy in so far as ONLY ever eating salad etc. etc. but by eating a greater quantity of the right foods in an effort to raise your metabolism so that you can occasionally reward yourself with things like ice-cream. Anyway it is at: webinarbooking.com/1o1
Old 02-04-2014, 01:46 AM
Super Moderator

I think that information is incorrect. There is a limit to how much you can eat. Eating a greater quantity of the right foods is still going to have to end up being fewer calories.

That's my opinion. But the day that you can 'change your metabolism' by eating a lot of food that is MORE calories and not get fat, I'm all in!
Old 02-09-2014, 05:52 PM
FitDay Member

Metabolic activity only rise from the proper intake of nutrition and if you eat light food which is full of vitamins and minerals, it will help you to get perfect metabolic activity. If you take your diet meal on time and avoid to eat some heavy or junk food, it will give you weight loss activity and as well as proper functioning of metabolic activity. I think so. This is my opinion.