View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 03:51 PM   #25 (permalink)
KimmyRocks
FitDay Member

Default 3 weeks since juicer purchase

I'll share too! I love my new juicer. I picked up a Cuisinart CJE 1000 on Amazon (it was the best price) after shopping around a few weeks. Though I'm not doing a full fast (YET) I'm juicing to replace each evening meal and am working on eating well and making better choices.

I began weight training 3 times per week and doing daily intervals on the treadmill 4 weeks ago. The juicing was added the 2nd week. My first week I lost 1.5 lbs (which was better than none, since I'm building lean tissue.) Since adding the juice though, cutting back on alcohol, etc. I'm losing quicker - down now down 11.5 pounds and a total of 10 inches so far. I know it's all fat lost, which is awesome.

Picture 46 sticks of butter. That's what's gone from my person after 4 weeks. People talk about how expensive it is to juice. I'm actually spending less on groceries, since I only need to hit the produce department with my list, grab a few other necessaries and I'm out of there! Spending less at the liquor store too, since I no longer have a glass of wine or two at dinner and limit my martini consumption to one or two on the weekends.) Martinis are my vice - I'm actually having them less but enjoying them more!

It's all good here. I'm well on my way to my goal: 34.5 lbs to go and I'll be running a 5k on Mothers Day. I'll be the fast mom in the cute shorts.
KimmyRocks is offline   Reply With Quote