Notices

My 48 kilos (105 lbs) weight loss success

Old 01-28-2014, 11:46 PM
FitDay Member

Default My 48 kilos (105 lbs) weight loss success

A few years ago I had no clue I had a gluten allergy, I ate poorly and when I became pregnant because of my prior cancer treatments I had high risk pregnancies which made me have to be bed ridden for most of my pregnancies. When I was pregnant for my son it was the biggest I have ever been in my life. The pregnancy and birth were very trying.

After I had my son I learned of my gluten allergy and also devoted myself to returning to health. I focused on getting active and making the right food choices by eating natural and it helped me lose 48 kilos (105 lbs).

I never aimed to be an example for toned fit bodies but I did aim to be a healthy example for my children.

I did this on my own, no gym, no coach, no diet merchandise, just lifestyle changes. Like eating right, walking, hiking, riding my bike, swimming, chopping wood, lifting logs in the forest, etc…

Above you see pregnant and heavy on the left and on the right is a progress picture about 3/4 the way through my journey.

Old 01-30-2014, 07:20 PM
FitDay Member

Wow that is a great accomplishment! chopping wood?? haha awesome way to get it done.
"Natures Gym" I guess you could say!
Old 02-03-2014, 08:43 AM
FitDay Member

That is awesome. I know it takes a lot of extra creaativity and motivation to do it on your own. Kudos to you!
Old 02-04-2014, 05:13 AM
FitDay Member

Great job, there is a book that I got that is call "never gymless" and it is all about getting out there and using the things we have everyday in front of us to get a good work out.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:50 PM
FitDay Member

really a good job. wonderful.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:40 PM
FitDay Member

Congrats, you made it !!