View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 12:32 PM   #21 (permalink)
bbodenstein
FitDay Member

Good Morning Ladies...

6 years ago I used Atkins and Fitday to lose 60 pounds...Since then I've had four years of a very abusive relationship and eventually gained backed 30 of those pounds...My ex did all in his power to "uglify" me, which included urging me to gain weight, so that I would be unattractive to anyone else

Well I'm out of the relationship now and back here on Atkins and Fitday...Today is my first day of Induction...It worked for me before and it will work for me again

My best advice is to weigh and measure EVERYTHING and be compulsive about recording it all in your food diary...That was how I learned what worked for me...I can eat a healthy diet, but am terrible with portion control...Weighing, measuring and recording kept me on track

I'm 59 now, so my metabolism is even slower and it's gonna be tough...I'm going for a 40 pound loss this time and have set September 30th as my goal date

I really want a partner or group to compare daily notes with, went looking and found this thread...I am willing to make my food diary public if you all want to do that....I know I want the support and encouragement a group can bring....Look forward to chatting with everyone
bbodenstein is offline   Reply With Quote