Notices

HCG Diet

Old 01-02-2014, 07:39 AM
FitDay Member

Default HCG Diet

I am new on FitDay today. But certainly NOT new to dieting or any of the issues revolving around being overweight. I've done all the diets (or thought I was doing them) and have been in all the clubs and paid for most of the programs. After all of that I believe that loosing wgt faster makes no difference in whether the wgt comes back or not or how quickly the wgt will come back on - so I'm an advocate of quicker is better.

Several months ago I went through a program using the HCG diet and lost 20 lbs in 7 weeks. I was very happy about that - although I needed to loose about 20 more. I'm going to start back on the HCG diet next week and am hoping for at least the same if not better results.

I'm glad to see that on FitDay there is no judging going on. Or there isn't supposed to be. I mean - who are we to point fingers?

So, I'll be checking back here to see what people have to say and I'll keep you posted on this my latest attempt to loose weight and feel better.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:11 AM
FitDay Member

I am also doing HCG. Just a short round, then low carb for a bit. I struggle with losing 15 pounds, then gaining it back. A real yo yo.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:19 AM
FitDay Member

Hello! I'm on the 3rd day of the HCG injections. I'm going for 6 weeks, as I need to lose 40 lbs. I've found it's hard to find a place to discuss HCG without a lot of harsh judgement. Hopefully, we can post updates/support, etc here to keep each other motivated. Good luck to you both!!
Old 01-15-2014, 07:23 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by jensmull
Hello! I'm on the 3rd day of the HCG injections. I'm going for 6 weeks, as I need to lose 40 lbs. I've found it's hard to find a place to discuss HCG without a lot of harsh judgement. Hopefully, we can post updates/support, etc here to keep each other motivated. Good luck to you both!!
Good luck with it. I don't think I could do injections. I have tried the drops though.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:27 AM
FitDay Member

i've heard nothing but bad things about the hcg diet. has anyone actually had any success with it?
Old 01-16-2014, 07:31 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by erinanda78
i've heard nothing but bad things about the hcg diet. has anyone actually had any success with it?
I've had success, what bad have you heard?
Old 01-23-2014, 12:26 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jensmull
Hi. I am also on day 3 of injections. Today was the first VLC day and it went well. Don't seem to be incredibly hungry. I did weigh myself this a.m. so I will be curious to see what tomorrows scale says. Just trying to find recipes. Good luck
Old 01-29-2014, 09:42 AM
FitDay Member

I'm halfway through my 3rd week of the HCG protocol (I'm doing injections). First 2 weeks were great, I was down 9 lbs quickly. Then the scale has not moved for the last 5 days. I know the scale is not the best measure of progress, but with cals THIS low, it should be moving even if only a little. I'll wait and see if things move along in the next day or two. I don't let a day or two (or 3) of the scale not moving bug me, but it should not be stuck for this long when I'm being 100% compliant AND working out. Phooey.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:38 PM
FitDay Member

Mike what did you use to loose the weight just hcg injections or pill I don't know how to get what you did congrats
Old 01-31-2014, 05:00 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I've had success, what bad have you heard?
I too have had success and this will be my third round I'm halfway where I want to be with my weight. I'd like to hear what bad results were other than not paying attention to what you're eating and going back to you foods you ate before that helped you become over weight in the first place.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.