View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 12:44 PM   #25 (permalink)
lildebbieg
FitDay Member

Happy Hump Day!! It's going to be a busy day for me today and tomorrow so it will make it extra hard to get in my workouts. I'm committed to doing whatever I can...even if it's not as much as I would like it to be.

aimeet - Welcome! Glad you decided to join us! I'm sorry to hear you're already feeling frustrated....although I do completely understand! Losing 1 pound a week doesn't seem 'fair' when you're doing all the right stuff. It's this reason I believe that most people give up on their weight loss efforts....speaking from personal experience. You asked for tips...well here is the best tip I can think of...don't give up! That 1 pound a week will add up to 52 pounds in a year! Other than the obvious of not giving up, increasing your water intake to at least 8 cups per day and move as much as you can everyday. Unless you're training like an Olympian, you can exercise daily and not necessarily need a rest day. Some days can be a lighter form of exercise and other days a more vigorous form of exercise, but move daily...this is important!

Libby - Glad to hear your furnace should back up and running today! That took a long time to get the part!

Tori and aimeet - We have a weekly Friday Weigh In thread that some of us post to regularly. You're welcome to join us!

Have an awesome day everyone! I'll check back in at the end of the day to report how I did and to see what kind of day all of my fitday friends had. I know we're all going to rock it today right?!?! Later buddies!

If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up!

46 days = 46 workouts!
July 18th - Sept 1st
8/46 workouts completed
3 workout days missed!

Starting Weight - 143 lbs (3/Sept/13)
Starting Weight - 132 lbs. (18/July/14)
Current Weight - 128.8 lbs (25/July/14)

Short Term Goal - 125 lbs (4/August/14) BEACH VACATION! 7 lbs. in 17 days...can I do it?!?!
Goal Weight - 114 lbs (aiming for 31/Oct/14!!)
lildebbieg is offline   Reply With Quote