Community
Notices

Acai Berry Pure

Old 04-18-2010, 02:33 PM
FitDay Member

Cool Acai Berry Pure

Hi everyone,
Has anyone tried this herbal supplement & if so is it good???
I am trying to loose 10 kgs & so far have lost 5kgs but it does take a long time and wanted to spend up the process?

Would love to hear from anybody
Nic.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:06 PM
FitDay Member

Default Acai berrie

hello all, i was reading through the calorie count website and saw this add about acai berrie and colon cleanse. i somehow don't rrust their claim that you lose so much weight so fast, so, decided to ask my trusty fitday buddies for their opinion and advise. has anyone used these products? if you have, was it any good? do you recomand the product?

please let me know, thanks,
Old 05-10-2010, 07:57 PM
FitDay Member

It seems largely to be a scam. If it was possible, let alone safe, I think it would be a much bigger story in the mainstream media. I too have seen ads for it everywhere, but I think the product is just trying to capitalize on all the attention acai has been getting about its high antioxidant content. I've never tried it but my gut instinct would be to avoid it.

-Nik
Old 05-11-2010, 09:10 AM
FitDay Member

Thank You for your response Nik, i also don't beleive what they're claiming, and on the internet when you research it, you don't get much other than advertisements. wanted to see if anyone has actually bought and used the products. well, guess it's safer to stay away from unknown and be patient with my slow weight loss progress.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:33 AM
FitDay Member

I bought these pills and they kept charging my credit card, when it was suppose to be free and I only had to pay $1.50 for the shipping. Colon cleanse made my stomach hurt and made me hooked to the toilet all day, not good! The acai berry pills are okay, they have like 200 mg of caffiene in them. I just went to the drug store and bought Acai Berry Diet for like $9.00, it just gives me the energy to want to workout. I wouldn't buy the ones online, it's a scam!!!
Old 05-12-2010, 07:31 AM
FitDay Member

thanks for the warning, i'll stay away for sure!
Old 06-03-2010, 07:49 AM
FitDay Member

I bought the acai berry juice from Wal-Mart. It taste really good, and did kinda make me not feel hungry anymore, but apple juice does the same thing for me there.

Now, as far as the energy goes, I have heard claims that it gives you energy, and I did not find that to be true ... for the juice anyway!
Old 06-08-2010, 09:13 PM
FitDay Member

Default Acai berries or Hoodia

Anyone tried acai or hoodia and found that it worked? I have tried acai and find that it's at best a mild appetite suppressant.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:11 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I found the same thing with Hoodia... at best a mild appetite suppresent. Not worth the money, IMO