View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 11:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

I'm in (again).

Goals for the week

1-log EVERYTHING
2-plan plan plan
3-post daily
4-do not lose focus

For those that don't know me, and for those that do and think I dropped off the face of the earth...I started here in November of 2011, had great success. From November '11 till October 2012 I lost roughly 75 lbs. Then all hell broke loose. BF came home from the army (he was stationed in Germany) that October and being the wonderful GF that I am, I indulged his every culinary wish. If he wanted a cake, I baked him a cake. I baked a LOT of cakes. Everything was awesome. I lost focus on my health because I was focused on making him happy. I gained a little weight. No biggie right? Life was thrown upside down last summer. A lot of stress, a lot of fighting (BF's sister stirred up a lot of stuff) and then I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. I could barely move, and I was CONSTANTLY tired. Like, unable to get through the day tired. And I gained even more weight. I'm 6 months post diagnosis and am just now starting to feel like I can get back in control of my life. I'm 40 pounds heavier than I was when BF came home...and I'm miserable with it.

So...that's what's up with me. Looking forward to getting back in touch with old friends and making new ones.

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote