View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 10:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
FitDay Member

I'm in (again).

Goals for the week

2-plan plan plan
3-post daily
4-do not lose focus

For those that don't know me, and for those that do and think I dropped off the face of the earth...I started here in November of 2011, had great success. From November '11 till October 2012 I lost roughly 75 lbs. Then all hell broke loose. BF came home from the army (he was stationed in Germany) that October and being the wonderful GF that I am, I indulged his every culinary wish. If he wanted a cake, I baked him a cake. I baked a LOT of cakes. Everything was awesome. I lost focus on my health because I was focused on making him happy. I gained a little weight. No biggie right? Life was thrown upside down last summer. A lot of stress, a lot of fighting (BF's sister stirred up a lot of stuff) and then I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. I could barely move, and I was CONSTANTLY tired. Like, unable to get through the day tired. And I gained even more weight. I'm 6 months post diagnosis and am just now starting to feel like I can get back in control of my life. I'm 40 pounds heavier than I was when BF came home...and I'm miserable with it.

So...that's what's up with me. Looking forward to getting back in touch with old friends and making new ones.

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote